Why do I need an event planner?
If you have the time, resources, and patience it’s definitely possible to plan your own event! However, planning a large event can be stressful, overwhelming, and discouraging. We provide our services so that you can focus on what’s important- having fun and creating memories that will last a lifetime!
What is the role of my event planner?
Our role is entirely dependent on your needs! If need us to plan every detail of your event, we will work with you so that you don’t have to. Or if your needs are not as complex, we can simply serve as your consultants for your big day.
Here are the top reasons people seek Dear My Event for their events:
1. Budget- Many people do not realize how costly minor items such as decorations and favors can add up to their total budget. We find alternatives and creative solutions to stay within your budget.
2. Vision- Our experience enables us to share our ideas and advice to turn your vision into a reality.
3. Dedication- Many “big-box” planners are sales driven and often schedule more than one event on the same weekend or even the same day. We never double book because we are dedicated to giving you our full time and attention.
4. Assurance- Rest assured, we are here for you! Every. step. of. the. way! Sit back and enjoy your big day as we handle all the stressful matters.
5. Access to multiple vendors- When you work with us, our network of vendors and partners are made available to you or we can search for one that matches your needs.
6. Coordination- Big events (especially weddings) can be a logistical nightmare! Although some venues offer an in-house event coordinator, their scope of service is usually limited to the specific details that venue is responsible for providing (i.e. coordinating food service and guest safety). From directing guests as they enter to arranging transportation for when the event is over, we’ll make sure everything goes as smooth as possible.